Freecom Mini Solid State Tough Drive
• Durable, soft silicone cover, ideal for mobile computing
• Superior durability - the SSD has no moving parts compared to HDD, which makes it shock and resistant to drops up to 4 meters
• Internal anti-shock mechanism insulates the SSD drive from shock
• IP55 - Dust proof and water resistant
• Faster transfer rates -File transfers are lightning quick and can be up to 4 times faster than traditional HDDs*
• Reduced power consumption - With no moving parts the SSD uses far less energy which makes your laptop battery last longer
• FAT-32 formatted for use on both PC and MAC
• Data transfer rate up to 480MB/s*
• Integrated USB cable, no extra connection cables needed
• Power via USB port, no power adapter needed
• Software included (Windows only): Nero BackitUp, FSSD Eraser (for data protection) and FSSD Formatter (for easy formatting in FAT 32 / NTFS / HFS+)
• No fan - no noise
• All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards
• Two years manufacturer’s warranty and unlimited helpdesk support
• Data storage - Use all your data, like business information, digital photos, videos, MP3s and withstand bouncing around in handbags, cars etc.
• File sharing - Share all your important data between computers and networks
• Backup - Protect all your data against calamity, human errors and virusses
• Archiving - Archive all your data and lock up drive for extra data security
• Installations - Copy all your software on multiple PCs
Need for speed?
Thanks to the latest SSD technology the Tough Drive Mini SSD can perform an incredible datatransfer speed. It has a data transfer rate of up to 480MB/s which currently makes this drive one of the fastest on the market. The speed can be achieved thanks to the USB 3.0 connection which allows both PC or MAC users to enjoy this speed.
IP55*: Don´t worry be safe
The Tough Drive Mini SSD is made to resist bumps and drops up to 4 meters, water and dust, so it makes a perfect travel/work companion. Whatever environment you are using it in, you don’t have to worry about losing your precious information.
*IP55 - Industry standard certifying that the product is dust proof and water resistant.
Works when it´s supposed to
The innovative design with integrated USB cable makes the life easy by not causing any cable mess or forgotten connection cables. It powers via the USB port so no bulky power adapter needs to be carried.
Capacity: 128GB, 256GB
Interface: USB 3.0, also connects to USB 2.0**
Drive type: mSSD SATA, low noise, low power consumption
Data transfer speed specification: max. 5Gbit/s (USB 3.0), max. 480Mbit/s (USB 2.0), theoretical maximum data transfer speeds*
Power requirements: power via USB port, no power adapter required
MTBF: 1.500.000 h
Dimensions: 8.7 x 1.7 x 5.3 cm
Weight: 72.3 g
Operating temperature: 10° C / 35° C - Storage temperature: -20° C / 70° C
IP55: Dust proof and water resistant
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
PC: Intel Pentium III / AMD Duron 900 MHz or higher, 512MB RAM or higher, available USB port**, Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
MAC: Intel Mac, 512MB RAM or higher, available USB port**, Mac OS X v10.6 or higher
* The actual speed depends on the file size and computer performance and OS.
* * When connected to USB 2.0, the data transfer speed will be according to USB 2.0 specification.
• Freecom Tough Drive Mini SSD
• Integrated USB 3.0 connection cable
• Quick Install Guide
• Free unlimited helpdesk support
• Two years manufacturer’s warranty
|56345 Tough Drive Mini SSD 256GB RU||RU||PDF document|